TREAD CODE: HT51
TREAD CLASSIFICATION: Asymmetric
Engineered with qualities, features and details to go the distance in hard-working, hard-driving, all-weather conditions, the Crugen HT51 excels in both standard and workload applications. A perfect replacement tire with an extensive line-up of sizes and applications.SIZE & TECHNICAL DATA FIND IT AT A DEALER NEAR YOU
- Stiff center block design reinforces stability, traction and handling capabilities for improved, straight-line driving performance.
- Symmetrical four-channel layout and optimal block shape improves tread life.
- 3D sipe applications maximize grip and breaking performance which improves stability on snow-covered roads.
- A zigzag-style groove design improves drainage performance, enhancing driving performance in wet conditions.
- The new and attractive sidewall communicates contemporary emotion with modern design elements.
Chevrolet Silverado, Chevrolet Suburban, Chevrolet Tahoe; Dodge Ram Series; Ford Explorer, Ford F-Series; Nissan Armada, Nissan Frontier; Toyota Tundra