TREAD CODE: KLS02e
The KLS02e is a new generation, premium line haul steer tire. The rib design, with decoupler groove, assures improved steering stability and resistance to irregular wear for maximum removal mileage.SIZE & TECHNICAL DATA FIND IT AT A DEALER NEAR YOU
- Top decoupling groove designed to minimize irregular wear and dissipate heat at belt edge.
- Dual tread radius optimizes footprint shape and contact pressure assures increased removal mileage.
- 5-rib with multi-sipe design improves wet handling performance.
- Stone ejectors in the tread block area prevents stone holding to promote even wear and casing durability for retreading.
- Optimized belt widths stabilize footprint pressure and result in better wear.
- Advanced tread compound molded at 19/32" increase removal mileage.
- Maximum speed, all sizes: 75 mph.