TREAD CODE: V710
Designed specifically for racing in dry conditions, the Ecsta V710 has a "racing slick" tread surface with two circumferential grooves necessary for DOT (Department of Transportation) street use approval. The Ecsta V710 has been a proven winner in SCCA road racing and autocross events throughout the U.S. and Canada. Tested to meet all DOT standards, the Ecsta V710 is certified for use in all SCCA showroom stock classes where a race compound DOT tire is allowed.SIZE & TECHNICAL DATA FIND IT AT A DEALER NEAR YOU
- ARC compounding technology for superior traction and handling.
- Two steel belts for excellent cornering and an updated compound that focuses on grip.
- Minimum tread grooving (two circumferential grooves molded at 4/32") for ultimate cornering power.
- Asymmetric tread pattern for efficient water evacuation on damp surfaces.
- Two durable nylon cap plies give high-speed stability and resistance to centrifugal forces.
- High ply turn-up and additional nylon reinforcement provide stiff sidewall construction.
- UTQG rating of 30 C/A.
Competition race vehicles only