TREAD CODE: KU31
TREAD CLASSIFICATION: Directional
The Ecsta SPT is the ideal tire for the sports car owner on a budget and sedan owners looking for a sportier feel or plus-sized fitments. The directional tread design provides excellent water drainage with intermediate and center rib blocks that deliver steering response and ride comfort. The silica tread compound delivers excellent wet and dry traction under normal or high performance driving. The Ecsta SPT is available in staggered fitments and also features Kumho Tire's XRP - Extended run-flat technology.SIZE & TECHNICAL DATA FIND IT AT A DEALER NEAR YOU
- High dispersion silica expands compound performance for superior wet grip and better tread wear with excellent fuel efficiency.
- Race-proven carcass design with jointless cap plies, wide steel belts, ESCOT carcass profile and high durometer apex delivers razor sharp response and extreme grip without compromising ride quality.
- Three wide circumferential grooves optimize water evacuation in footprint.
- Triple-tread radius optimizes footprint shape for even pressure distribution.
- Shoulder blocks tilted into direction of travel to improve grip and reduce worn-tire noise.
- Rim protector in lower sidewall safeguards wheel against scratches and abrasions.
- Comes in a variety of run-flat sizes.
- UTQG rating of 340 AA/A for H and V speed ratings. For W and Y speed ratings, the UTQG is 320 AA/A.
Acura Integra; Audi A4; BMW 3 Series, BMW 5 Series; Chevrolet Corvette; Chrysler 300C; Dodge Magnum; Mazda 3, Mazda 6, Mazda Miata, Mazda RX7, Mazda RX8; Mercedes Benz C Class, Mercedes Benz CL Class, Mercedes Benz E Class, Mercedes Benz S Class; Mini Cooper, Mini Cooper S; Nissan 240Z, Nissan 280Z, Nissan 350Z; Porsche 911, Porsche Boxter, Porsche Cayman; Subaru WRX STI; Volkswagen Golf, Volkswagen Jetta, Volkswagen Passat