TREAD CODE: KU21
An ultra high performer for all seasons, the Ecsta ASX combines outstanding wet and dry grip with high performance handling and competent snow traction. The asymmetrical tread design allows the ASX to be cross-rotated for reduced noise and everyday use. Specifically built for value-oriented drivers who do not want to skimp on performance, the Ecsta ASX delivers handling and grip performance that goes far beyond its price.SIZE & TECHNICAL DATA FIND IT AT A DEALER NEAR YOU
- Asymmetrical tread design optimizes all-season performance.
- High-tech silica compound delivers the optimum balance of wet and snow traction, treadwear and fuel efficiency.
- Large outside blocks maximize cornering performance.
- High-angle slant and circumferential grooves provide optimum water drainage to resist hydroplaning.
- E-technology step grooves and sipes increase edge effect for increased wet and snow performance.
- Multi-zone tread contour provides dynamic casing control for improved comfort and handling.
- ESCOT technology controls the tension throughout the casing to provide a comfortable ride and maintain performance handling.
- The jointless cap and edge covers keep the two full-width steel belts in place to ensure strength, stability and maximum footprint during high performance driving.
- Variable pitch tread blocks and cross-grooves reduce road harmonics for a quiet ride.
- Rim protector in lower sidewall safeguards wheel from scratches and abrasions.
- Available with two UTQG ratings. Sizes with a 60 aspect ratio and higher come with a UTQG of 420 A/A. 55 series and below come with a 420 AA/A UTQG rating.
Acura Integra; Audi A4; BMW 5 Series, BMW 7 Series; Dodge Magnum; Hyundai Tiburon; Mazda 3, Mazda 6, Mazda Miata; Nissan Altima, Nissan Maxima; Subaru WRX; Toyota Camry, Toyota Celica; Volkswagen Golf GTI